- Self-leveling concrete is a polymer-modified cement, so it doesn’t need large volumes of water to be added to it for proper placement.
- Self-leveling concrete is used to create smooth, flat surfaces with very high compressive strengths.
- It can be installed on top of concrete, wooden, plywood, or ceramic floors and more.
- Among the fastest and newest flooring trends for both architects and commercial property owners.
- Quick and easy to install.
Concrete floor leveling improves the structural integrity of your floors and removes any unevenness with the added benefit of a reduction in damaged floors and repair costs.
The advantages of concrete floor leveling are many, including a reduction in damaged floors and repair costs. So, if you want to improve the structural integrity of your floors and remove any unevenness, concrete floor leveling is just what you need.