Innovative and Durable Flooring and Roofing Solutions
Epoxy coatings are formulated to provide a seamless surface with outstanding abrasion, impact and chemical resistance floor. This class of coatings are designed to be used in light or heavy commercial and industrial installations. Standard colors are available or custom colors can be requested.
Concrete polishing can transform drab, tired concrete floors into an unforgettable design feature that rivals the look of other floor finishing choices, such as tiles, marble, hardwood or carpet. Polished concrete floors are also extremely versatile. The degree of sheen and even the size of aggregate exposed can create a variety of different looks for a wide range of settings, including:
- Residential homes
- Commercial office buildings
- Retail showrooms and storefronts
- Commercial kitchens and restaurants
- Hospitals and educational facilities
PSC 2301 ClearGuard
PSC 2301 ClearGuard is a two component, self-leveling, 100% solids tintable epoxy coating. It is a high build epoxy coating system designed for applications up to 20 mils with one coat and can be applied in humid conditions without creating a foggy surface. It has very good dry heat and chemical resistance.
PSC 2301 ClearGuard is approved by CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) for incidental contact in federally or provincially inspected meat and poultry plants.
- Interior, new or old horizontal concrete surfaces.
- For broadcast with multi-colored quartz aggregate.
- Industrial, commercial, municipal and warehousing facilities.
- Can be mixed with aggregate (sand) to fill and repair surface imperfections and cracks in concrete.
- Vehicle repair bays, paper mills, service stations, water treatment facilities, waste treatment facilities, meat packing and food processing facilities, dairies, canneries etc.
- Commercial applications, warehouses, supermarkets etc.
- Fast curing,
- Produces a smooth, seamless finish.
- Excellent compressive, flexural and tensile strengths.
- Excellent wear resistance in harsh industrial environments.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Fills and hides minor surface imperfections, bridges hairline cracks.
- Excellent workability, low odor, can be tinted.
- Decorative, add color or quartz.
- Can be mixed with aggregate (sand) to be used as filler.
- Withstands temperature extremes without cracking or peeling.
- Can be applied in highly humid conditions.
PSC 2301 is designed to
- Waterproof new or existing indoor structures.
- Reduce maintenance costs associated with unprotected concrete.
- Protect from deterioration of reinforcing steel caused by ingress of chloride, acids, etc.
- Protect concrete from various chemicals, like gasoline, aviation fuel, brake fluids, alkalis and solvents.
- Prolong the life of your concrete floor or any horizontal concrete structure.
- Protect concrete from leakage and moisture intrusion.
- Prevent scaling and spalling.